Pinckney Retreat is City Walk’s sister community in Beaufort, SC. Also developed by East West Communities, this gated coastal community is located just 7 minutes from the historic downtown. It lies in the midst of 400 year-old live oaks draped in Spanish moss and features 77 homesites that are a sanctuary for the wildlife and residents that live there.
At Pinckney Retreat the waterfront is accessible to every homeowner. The community pier and day dock is supplied with canoes and kayaks for morning excursions or sunset viewing. Overlooking Battery Creek, and connecting to the Intercoastal, lies the Retreat House – an enchanting site for entertaining and a sanctuary for all to enjoy the marsh views and gardens. The observation deck and the marshfront walking trails are more ways for all to take part in what the Lowcountry lifestyle has to offer.
Here is a list of the many amenities at Pinckney Retreat:
- Gated community.
- Authentic 1736 plantation house renovated for residents’ use.
- Antebellum gardens and community green spaces with a network of trails.
- Private swimming pool with covered dining area, grill, outdoor fireplace, and indoor catering kitchen.
- Community pier with day dock, canoes, and kayaks.
- Convenient to recreational marinas and boat storage facilities.
- Close to an extraordinary selection of world-class golf courses – several private courses are 15 to 25 minutes away including the Secession Golf Club, Lady’s Island Country Club, Sanctuary Golf Club, and TGC at Pleasant Point Plantation. Hilton Head Island courses are 30 to 45 minutes away.
- Historic downtown Beaufort is just 7 miles away with a wide range of dining, shopping, art galleries, a waterfront park, year-round festivals, and more!
Click HERE to visit the Pinckney Retreat website.